We aim to make a difference in the Mental Health community.
To “Advocate, Educate and Support” are the heart of what we do.
Mental health is part of our overall health. Just as it’s important to be informed about your physical health, it’s equally important to be informed about your mental health. We try to improve the lives of people affected by mental illness through our local support groups and services, through activism, educating and training. Our goal is to make sure everyone affected by mental illness has a good understanding of what they are going through and the support that is available to them.
• Local Mental Health Support Groups.
• Educate and train in Mental Health Awareness.
• Develop Community and peer programs within communities.
• Mental Health Awareness: in public forums, schools, workplaces and local communities.
• We advocate proposed solutions and campaign for change to address the underlying causes of poor mental health.
• Advise referrals for appropriate action for distressed individuals and families with mental health issues.
• We are not an academic research institute.
• We are not a mental health service provider for when people are unwell.
• We don't do counselling, however we can advise and guide you in the right direction for your specific mental health needs.
Made with HTML Website Generator